Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday FAIL - OPI Russian Navy Matte



A couple weeks ago, I was came across a blog post (sorry, I don't remember the blog it was on - if it's you let me know and I'll link) for OPI Russian Navy Suede.  Thinking I had this stashed in my polish drawer untried, I was all excited to make it my new manicure.  Unfortunately I had matte and not suede.  First of all, it was messy.  Application and clean-up sucked.  Look at the pictures for proof!! Second, it's boring and needs some Konad or something.  Third, it was chipping withing two hours. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh thats too bad.. I think the entire matte has no staying power. Try putting a nice and shiny top coat on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya too bad it wasn't holding up great. It is a pretty color.
    Sometimes when I get chips fast I redo the tips OR I konad over the whole nail. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive