Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wedding nails : Essie Hard to Get

It's still winter and I'm still missing summer.  So to continue the summer posts here are my wedding nails.  I had this elaborate plan and bought the Konad cursive alphabet plate m46 with the plan of putting our last initial on my ring finger.  Sounded good but the letters were much smaller than expected and wouldn't go on straight.  I was trying to finish my nails in the middle of the night practically on the way to the airport.  They smudged bad.  Had to remove everything and didn't get the chance to redo them until a couple hours before the ceremony while getting ready.  They didn't turn out nearly as well as hoped but in the professional pictures you can't tell.  That's what counts.



What color were or are you planning for your wedding nails? 

1 comment:

  1. My wedding nails were L'Oreal Rose Delicat, which is a sheer peachy pink frost (long discontinued, since I got married a long time ago).

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive