Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trade Secret Sale

The other day I popped into Trade Secret to see what polishes they had. They had three little bins of OPI and Essies on clearance for 75% off - that makes them about $2 a piece! The Finger Paints polish was picked up at Sally's. From left to right: Essie California Coral; Secret Stash; Yes, We Can Pink!; Tri-Beca; Movers & Shakers; and Hard to Get. I had one Essie before this - Rock Candy - and was very disappointed in it. Rock Candy is a very sheer, pale pink. The color is pretty but it takes fooooorrrever to dry. I've heard there are "good" Essies and "bad" Essies. Maybe Rock Candy is just a "bad" Essie. I've swatched a few of these and they seem much better. Pretty colors :) Left to right: OPI Russian Navy; No Room for the Blues and Done Out In Deco (a dusty lilac); Finger Paints Original Orange. I'm such a sucker for blues! Never tried a matte polish before. In a way it reminds me of a chalkboard. What if it gets scratched? Will it be like nails on a chalkboard?! *Eeeeek*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive